Tax Forms

If you have questions regarding these forms or anything else, please Contact Us


Intake Form – please complete these simple questions



Child and Dependent Care Expenses

Form 8332 – Release of Claim to Exemption for Child of Divorced or Separated Parents

Rental Properties – one form for each property please

Other Information

Small Business Forms

Sole Proprietor – Self Employment – Small Business

Day Care Business


Partnership and Corporation Businesses

Office in Home

Auto Expenses

Donation Information

Determining the Value of Donated Property – IRS Publication 561

Goodwill Industries Valuation Guide for Donors

Salvation Army Valuation Guide for Donors

Energy Credits

Montana Energy Conservation Credit Instructions

Montana Energy Conservation Credit Investment Qualification List

Comparison of Tax Credits for Homeowners

Federal Tax Credits for Energy Efficiency – Energy Star