Other Information

  • IF you opened a Health Savings Account or a Medical Savings Account bring in your documents for a possible credit.
  • IF you opened a traditional IRA or Roth we will need to know how much you contributed during the year for another possible credit.
  • IF you have any Tuition paid out toward a education, you should have a 1098T form from the school for a possible credit, if you have a dependent whom also went to school and has tuition paid even if it was from loans you may get the credit.
  • Adoption – let us know because there are Credits!
  • Paid Estimated Taxes – let us know we need to credit those taxes paid.
  • IF Married and Spouse was has a previous debt owed before the Marriage then you may want to use a Injured Spouse Form to split off the refund.
  • IF you move right after filing your taxes you should file a Change of Address form to inform IRS you moved.
  • IF you Owe IRS you may apply for a Installment Agreement and make payments – beware they do charge a set up fee and interest.
  • IF you received any document you are not sure about please contact us and we will let you know what we need.